Sunday, February 12, 2012

January Winner!

I'm back (a bit later than I intended) to share with you who our random winner was from our January Challenge... I was hoping to have my challenge project to share with you, but I had no idea that my trip to CHA had taken so much out of me!  I came home feeling pretty good, on a bit of a high from seeing so many amazing samples, talented designers and fabulous products... I should have known that as soon as I slowed down I would be as tired as my credit card is after all that ordering! ;) 

Anywho, I will be back with more inspiration for you, but today I'll keep it short and sweet and let ya know our winner.
According to random.org, our winner is...

Ms.$Pen

Penny created an adorable snowy card for our January challenge!  Stop on by the store and pick up your prize when you get a chance, Penny :) 

To the rest of you, Thank you for playing along!  We didn't have a lot of entries, but they were ALL really fabulous with so many unique details!  We hope you'll join our February challenge to create a project with:
 
L- Layers 
O- Ovals 
V- Vintage
E- Embellishments
 
and we'd LOVE to hear from you if you are interested in joining our Design Team- we're looking for full time and guest members to join us!

1 comment: